Engaged in Universal Serial Bus I/O solution and storage application development, Asmedia Technology is committed to expand product portfolio with introducing a new generation of USB3.0 to SATA 6Gbps bridge products.
ASM1153E is the ASMedia third generation single chip solution, bridging the USB3.0 to Serial SATA host interface with highly integrated SuperSpeed USB3.0, High Speed USDB2.0 and SATA1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps ASMedia self -designed PHYs. Along with excellent compatibility with USB3.0 host and SATA device, ASM1153E uses advanced process technology to optimize the chip power consumption. Furthermore, it is also pit-to-pin backward compatible with existing ASM1053.
Customers can easily enhance their storage device performance with ASM1153 since it also integrates an 8-bit micro-processor and embedded RAM to provide a cutting edge solution in USB to SATA device enclosure market.
* Compliant with USB3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
* Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
* Support USB Super-Speed, High-Speed and Full-Speed Operation
* Support Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification Revision 1.3
* Support USB Attached SCSI Protocol Specification Revision 1.0
* Compliant with Serial ATA Specification Revision 3.0
* Serial ATA bus up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth
* Support Spread Spectrum Control of USB3.0 and SATA interface to improve the EMI Performance
* Support ATA/ATAPI Packet Command Set
* Support ATA/ATAPI LBA48 addressing mode
* Integrated 8-bit micro-processor with embedded program RAM and ROM
* Support SPI NVRAM for Vender Specific Application of USB device Controller
* Support multi-GPIO pins
* Support programmable PWMs
* Support 20/25/30MHz with external crystal mode or 30MHz with Clock input mode via strapping
* Integrated two internal voltage regulator for IO power and Core
* HBM ESD 2KV and MM ESD 200V
* Green Package 6X6 QFN 48L(Pb-free)