ASM1442T and ASM1442 are the high speed TMDS level shift ICs for High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) and Digital Video Interface (DVI) video application. Those convert low-swing AC-coupled differential input from existing PCI Express in the chipset of PC to HDMI compliant differential output, supporting up to 3.4Gbps bandwidth of pixel data transition, as indicated in HDMI Rev1.3a. This conversion is automatic and transparent to the user. Only ASM1442T integrates an invertor to invert the signal of Hot Plug Detect. The devices operate at a single 3.3V supply.
* PC Motherboard
* Graphics Card
* Docking Station
* Coverts low-swing AC coupled differential input to HDMI v1.3 compliant open-drain current steering Rx terminated differential output.
* HDMI/DVI level shifting operation up to 3.4Gbps per lane.
* Integrated 50Ω termination resistors for AC-coupled differential inputs.
* Enable/Disable feature to turn on/off TMDS inputs and outputs to enter low-power state.
* Output slew rate control on TMDS outputs to minimize EMI.
* Transparent operation: no re-timing or software configuration required.
* Integrated programmable receiving equalization.
* Integrated Hot Plug Detect (HPD) Inverting level shifter for ASM1442T.
* Integrated Hot Plug Detect (HPD) level shifter for ASM1442.
* Integrated pull-down resistor on HPD input guarantees “input LOW” when no display is plugged in.
* Integrated DDC level shifters, controlling by passgate through DDC_EN pin which allows 3.3V termination on PC chipset and 5V DDC termination on HDMI connector.
* DDC_EN function support.
* 3.3V±10% single power supply.
* ESD protection ability: HBM 4kV
- Package Type
* QFN 48L
* Lead free, RoHs compliance.