|Body Temperature Measurement
- All employees are required to take their body temperature on the day they enter the company.
- If fever is detected (forehead temperature ≧ 37.5 degrees C), please apply for sick leave to rest at home.
- Avoid visitors entering during epidemic prevention period and use telephone conferences more often.
- All visitors are required to take a temperature check and fill out a visitor record.
- If fever is detected (forehead temperature ≧ 37.5C) or no mask is worn, entering company premises will not be allowed.
- Visitor's activity area is limited to staff lounge only.
- Private visitors are strictly prohibited.
- Free lunch is provided by the Company during Level 3 alert to reduce the need for the department to go out and protect the safety of employees.
- Full suspension of overseas travel.
- All private overseas trips are prohibited.
- Leave of absence for domestic travel must be specified to facilitate future tracking
- If you have a family member who needs to be isolated, please take the initiative to inform your colleagues and apply for official leave to work at home.
- If you have any cold symptoms (such as headache, sore throat, fever, cough, etc.), wear a mask and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- If you have acute respiratory symptoms or fever, please apply for sick leave to rest at home. Please reduce the number of visits to medical institutions during the epidemic prevention period.
- Company employees may take official leave to go to medical institutions for vaccination.
|Temporary Suspension of Gathering Activities
- During level 3 alert, AB work shifts will be implemented to reduce office traffic.
- Avoid holding or attending parties during the vaccination period.
- Keep a social distance of 1.5 meters indoors and 1 meter outdoors, or wear a mask if you are unable to do so.
- Wear a mask on all elevator rides and keep conversations to a minimum.
- During the epidemic prevention period, the number of face-to-face meetings with staff will be reduced as much as possible.
- To reduce the number of gatherings, all meetings will be held online.
|Health Education Publicity
- Immediately publicize information about the epidemic.
|Cleaning and Disinfection
- Disinfection of door handles and meeting rooms, twice a day.
- Equip each floor entrance with sensor thermometer and alcohol disinfection spray can.
- Set up disinfection mats.
- Placing air-purifier machine in meeting room.
- Testing instruments are to be disinfected with ultra-violet disinfection lamp.
- Professional disinfection vendors are hired every six months to disinfect the entire office.
(During the epidemic period, the frequency of disinfection will be changed to once every two months; for level 3 alert, the frequency of disinfection will be increased to once a week).
|IT Preventive Actions
- Establish enterprise Line account to transmit epidemic prevention information in real time.
- Staffs are equipped with epidemic prevention recorders to record contact history in detail.
- Completed an inventory of home information equipment and network status, and purchased video conferencing equipment to reduce the communication gap caused by remote work.