Whistleblower Contact Information
ASMedia Technology has always promised to uphold integrity in all business activities, adopt a "zero tolerance" policy for any violation of professional ethics and conduct, and will never allow corruption and any other illegal behavior. Please let us know when you find suspicious behaviors or possible violations by employees of ASMedia. When reporting, please note the following:
- Please provide your personal information, including your name, phone number, and email address. The personal information you provide will be kept confidential and will be protected in accordance with the law to protect your personal information and privacy.
- In order to process the report, ASMedia Technology may process and use your personal data for the purpose of investigating and reporting matters and contacting during the report investigation period, however, will not provide your personal data to the reported person.
- In order to complete the investigation as quickly as possible, please be sure to provide relevant specific evidence or documents and other information (i.e. information consisting "Five Ws"). If the documents are incomplete, it will cause difficulties in the investigation.
- If the report is based on malicious or deliberately fabricated false statements, you shall bear the relevant legal responsibility.
- All or part of the related contact content between ASMedia Technology and you shall not be disclosed to anyone. Except as required by law, you may not use the contact content to file a lawsuit, or use the contact content as litigation-related materials.
Reporting for violations of professional ethics