Body Temperature Measurement
- All employees are required to take their temperature on the day they enter the company, and record the temperature readings in the system.
- If fever is detected (forehead temperature ≧37.5°C), please apply for sick leave to rest at home.
COVID-19 Preventive Measures
- Full suspension of overseas travel.
- All private overseas trips are prohibited.
- Leave of absence for domestic travel must be specified to facilitate future tracking
- Avoid visitors entering during epidemic prevention period and use telephone conferences more often.
- All visitors are required to take their temperature check and fill out a visitor record.
- If fever is detected (forehead temperature ≧37.5°C) or is not wearing a mask, entering company premises will not be allowed.
- Visitor's activity area is limited to staff lounge only.
- Private visitors are strictly prohibited.
- Free lunch is provided by the Company during Level 3 alert period to reduce unnecessary outing and protect the safety of our employees.
Temporary Suspension of Gathering Activities
- AB work shifts during Level 3 alert to reduce office traffic.
- Avoid holding or attending parties during the vaccination period.
- Keep a social distance of 1.5 meters indoors and 1 meter outdoors, or wear a mask if you are unable to do so.
- Wear a mask on all elevator rides and keep conversations to a minimum.
- Minimize the number of face-to-face meetings during the epidemic prevention period.
Leave of Absence Rules
- If you have a family member who needs to be isolated, please take the initiative to inform your colleagues and apply for official leave to work at home.
- If you have any cold symptoms or fever, please apply for sick leave to rest at home. Please reduce the number of visists to medical institutions during the epidemic prevention period.
- If you have acute respiratory symptoms or fever, please apply for sick leave to rest at home. Please reduce the number of visits to medical institutions during the epidemic prevention period.
- Employees may take official leave to go to medical institutions for vaccination.
- Immediate announce information about epidemic prevention.
- To reduce the number of gatherings, all meetings will be conducted online.。
Cleaning and Disinfection
- Disinfect the door handles and meeting rooms twice a day.
- Install induction thermometer and alcohol disinfectors at the entrance and exits of each floor.
- Set up disinfection mats.
- Placing air-disinfection machine in meeting room.
- Use ultra-violet light disinfection lamp for testing equipment and disinfect daily.
- Hire a professional disinfection vendors to disinfect the entire office every six months.
(During the epidemic period, the frequency of disinfection is changed to once every two months; for level 3 alert, the frequency of disinfection is increased to once a week).
IT Preventive Actions
- Establish a corporate Line account to transmit epidemic prevention information in real time.
- Employees are advised to download Taiwan Social Distancing app to keep track of contact history.
- Complete an inventory of home information equipment and network status, and purchased video conferencing equipments to reduce the communication gap caused by remote work.